Filing my tax return

To get the total amount of payments to declare per year, go to Your Payments. You can filter the "Completed transfers" table by clicking on the year of your choice, and see the total displayed on the right. Be careful not to use the total amount received but the amount display as "rental earning" available in the details.

You can also download an Excel file detailing all the completed transfers, including information regarding the rental dates and the distance per rental in kilometers.

We advise you to contact your country's tax administration, which will be able to provide you the most relevant information.

For cars registered in France :

Click for More information or go to our blog.

Was this article helpful?