To make sure our drivers have the best experience possible, we require all of our owners to meet certain quality standards.
Our owners are reminded to:
- Always keep their calendar up to date, and not cancel rentals. If an owner cancels your rental, find out how to find a new car here.
- Answer your requests as soon as possible. If an owner doesn’t respond, here are our tips on what to do.
- Use our suggested price system so that their rental prices remain reasonable.
- Be specific about where their car is parked. You should also remember to return it to where the owner instructs you to (more information here).
- Provide clean and safe cars (more information here). You should also return the car clean.
- Give cars with the fuel tank at least ¼ full. You should also return the car with at least as much fuel as at the start.