You can cancel your rental free of charge within 1 hour of payment. From that point onwards, fees will apply as follows:
- If you cancel at least 48 hours before the start of your rental: you will receive a full refund minus the service fee, which is non-refundable.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the start of your rental: you will be refunded one half of your payment, apart from the service fee, which won’t be refunded.
- If you cancel after your rental was supposed to start: no refund is possible.
However, if the cancellation is done by or due to the owner (for example: the car is no longer available, the owner doesn’t show up, etc.), you will be fully refunded.
To cancel a rental, go to Your Rentals > select the rental > Cancel the rental. Fees and/or refunds are calculated automatically upon cancellation, but you have the option to contest them under certain conditions.
For rentals booked before 10/07/2020, the following conditions apply:
- If you cancel within 4 hours of booking or up to 48 hours before the rental, you will be fully refunded.
- Otherwise, you will be refunded one half of your payment if you cancel. For rentals longer than 7 days, the first week is refunded at 50% and the remaining duration is fully refunded.