Back to jobs listings
Marketing - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- To tell compelling stories about our brand and service that increase awareness of Getaround, connect with our audience, and build brand loyalty and trust.
What you'll work on
- Help define and execute the communications and content marketing strategy, creating content our audience wants and that gets measurable results in line with business goals
- On the driver side: write engaging emails highlighting our offer and shareable blog articles
- On the owner side: write content explaining how to maximise revenues on the platform and updates about business trends and new product features
- Own the communications on our user-facing channels such as Twitter and Facebook. In particular, manage the owner community on Facebook and other online tools by answering their questions and regularly engaging with them
- Manage press requests and opportunities, drafting key messages to communicate and ensuring valuable placement in consumer media
- Collaborate with our Business Development, Growth, and Product teams on content marketing initiatives that drive traffic, engagement, and leads that convert and retain customers
- Maintain editorial governance of our brand tone of voice while writing, editing, and optimising content across multiple departments, including Customer Support, Operations, and corporate communications
Who you'll be working with
- You'll be working in our Growth team and report directly to Kim, our Head of Brand and Communications.
What you'll bring to the table
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, with a flair for creativity and meticulous attention to detail
- A background in communications, content marketing, or community management preferred
- 3-4 years communications or content experience for a brand, digital marketing agency, or media organisation
- A passion for content creation and engaging communities
- Fluency in French and English
- Nice to have:
- Experience in public relations or social media marketing
- Skills in project management, multitasking, and managing priorities of various stakeholders in an international organisation
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech start-up environment
- An interest in the mobility sector and/or the sharing economy
- The ability to measure and analyse digital and social media content performance using relevant tools and platforms
- Knowledge of Spanish / German / Flemish
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.